Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What is an It Works! Mommy?

Hey everyone!

Their are two things I LOVE to do in my life! Thats Running my home based business and being a mom! Believe it or not these go hand in hand! I think thats what drew me to do network marketing in the first place! the ability to merge the best of both worlds! I wanted to just take a sec and share my experience of this!


So Last month October 2014 I celebrated my 3 year mark! My daughter actually turned a year and a half last month as well! This means that i have not only spent half my time childless in this company but also half my time with a child! I obviously haven't ever worked a 9-5 standard job but i wanna share my experience of being a Work At Home Mom! These are my favorite things about what i do in correlation to being a mom!

1. My time. Being able to truly decide when to work or not to work has to be the cherry on top! Their will occasionally be things that I just can't hide from doing or be flexible but this takes place like once a week. The rest of the week its a work when I want kinda job!

2. Family first. I love that i can ACTUALLY put my family first! when I start my month I look at what as a family we have and then I feel in the blank spaces from their with business. What other job actually is like "hey put your family stuff in the calendar and you won't work those days" No job ever! lol

3. A part of every moment. I haven't missed very many milestones if not any with my daughter! What i love about my business is people WANT to see you put your family first and typically are okay with your kids coming along! Majority of woman who start this business are moms and if I want to be able to impress moms by what i do then that means being honest and vulnerable and show that children are an important part of my business and are more then welcome!

4. Finally being paid to be a mom. This one is just a funny observation! But i truly feel like i am getting paid to be a mom! I mean I lost all this weight post baby and instead of normal moms who get a high fives.... I've signed over 28 customers which equals $$$. I get paid to build friendships! I literally LOOK for mommy activities and new ways to make MORE friends! I don't go to these activities with catalogues in hand and business cards...... I do wear my business shirt but legitimately  going and be friending others allows me to build a trust with others and if ever any of those new friends mention anything about their health weight or wanting more money! I am that person they can trust to assist them with that!


Being a mom is a ONE SHOT JOB! We only have 18 years to soak up the ups and downs of this amazing role! Don't be afraid to pursue something that may take some hard work and sacrifice at first but long term can equal unlimited snuggles kisses and financial freedom for your entire family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment