Monday, December 1, 2014

How I did it! 1 year on It works! Products!

So everyone is wanting the details of my product results so here it is!



First pic was taken Oct 20 2013! 2 days before my 23 birthday and 9 months post having my daughter!

I took this picture because I was just sick of not fitting in any clothes correctly and being a public figure I wanted to be some one who inspires my team and family and friends to take on their health! So I decided enough was enough. I have INCREDIBLE products I sell and I encourage everyone I meet to take them yet..... I wasn't taking them? 

Like really.......wake UP RACHAEL! Haha

So I decided to open up my closet and take the products seriously!

The first two months on the products was my most weight change of nearly 25 pounds! I went from 189 to 162 pounds during thanksgiving and Christmas! this was with no exercise but this is when I cut out sweets and junk food (for the most part) also! I have this rule that I don't buy sweets or junk food...... But I nibble on some of it when I'm at others house! But I just can't buy it! (Makes sense right lmbo) so this is JUST it works products!

First two months!!

After this I started working with a personal trainer Sabrina Estes 2 days a week in January! I was a size 12 at this point! We worked together off and on for about 3 1/2 months! She was awesome and without her I wouldn't of gotten over that plateau of not being some one who works out to actually being comfortable working out and knowing what I'm doing!

About June is when I started pole fitness. Again only going 0-3 times a week. It was around this time I learned about the Dukan diet. I followed it for 7 days it was awesome. I do not strictly do it any more but because of doing it for 7 days I saw what a powerful woman I was and learned that true weight loss success starts in the kitchen. So I began to embrace the concepts of this diet which allowed me to find my FAVORITE meal and this is what it is!

My Secret Recipe:

You can use canned tuna, canned chicken or canned salmon.

Mix in 2 table spoons of mustard with one table spoon of olive oil or low fat mayo.

Add in a favorite nut, dried cranberries (negative calories) celery (negative calories)

Then I just add some of my mix on top of spinach  (which is a negative calorie food also!) 

This is one of my FAVORITE meals it gets all your main food groups and it's delicious and cheap and you can pretty much have unlimited of it!! 


From here I would do youtube exercises any chance I would get, do lunges, I would do wall sits. I'm a busy mom, wife and successful business owner so any little chance to get small calories burned was perfect!

November is when I officially started defining gel consistently! I under estimated this product! But look at the two pics and you'll see how much it Un bloated me, and toned up my tummy smoothed my legs and skin out and even decreased my stretch marks even more! And opened up my belly button! The first pic was taken late October while in bora bora and this last pic today Dec 1st! 


Let's get down to the supplements:


Thermofit:
So I took multiple recommended doses of Thermofit. Because of FDA regulations I can't be specific about how many. But play around with your body type and seek a nutritionist. I took the dose I found worked for me 3x a day. And if I forgot 1 day I added that days to my next days amount and I made sure by months end I took all my pills and didn't miss a dose.

Greens: I did one serving to two servings daily! in just water typically as a shot.

Wraps: 1 a week occasionally one every two weeks occasionally more! This was not a scheduled product.

Defining gel: just started but morning and night! I don't just rub it in but actually massage it deep in! Especially on my cellulite areas!


I never EVER stopped my supplements! EVER!! Many months my diet was horrible or I didn't exercise even once! But I took my products!!! This was for sure key in my journey!

I have also NEVER stepped foot in a gym or on exercise equipment. I found I need to love the exercise I do or I would make excuses. So this is a pole fitness, home work outs personal trainer body. No gym required!

I drank enough water!!! You wouldn't believe what enough water can do! Especially on supplements you need lots of water or else the supplements are use less and won't work. 

I love the It works! Products and whole heartedly beleive in them! They are affordable! They are non GMO and plant based! Everything that brings joy to me! Don't complicate taking the products and JUST TAKE THEM!!

So that's my journey this year! It's been amazing!!!! It wasn't as hard as I thought! But when your ready for change you jut know it!!

I will be starting profit and New You now and working on losing my last 3% body fat and toning up!

Follow this blog to watch my journey progress!!


No comments:

Post a Comment